The Clock Tower
Located on the north side of the square, the clock tower was erected in the 1960s to house the clockworks that were saved by local resident Gus Charlen when the 1886 courthouse was demolished. View the enormous antique clockworks through the windows and watch as the paddles and gears turn as it chimes on the hour.
Copyright © Fredonia Area Chamber of Commerce. All rights reserved.